A thorough walk-through of the maintenance and post incident inspection of the Paratech Rescue System Acme Thread Strut by Paratech Instructor Chris Framsted. Chris will in this video provide a guide for the general inspection of the Acme Thread struts post incident and to the general maintenance of the Paratech AcmeThread Struts.
Maximum functionality for vehicle stabilization, while maintaining the ability for structural collapse scenarios and trench shoring – with remote placement ability.
- Made from aircraft grade aluminum and hard coat anodized
- Alloy steel gears, hardened ball bearings, smooth and easy lifting
- Contoured gear box designed to resist dragging during vehicle lifts
- Directional safety mechanism insures movement in desired direction it
- Available in two sizes: 25-36 in / 64-91 cm and 37-58 in / 94-147 cm
- Available as a retrofit kit for existing Paratech AcmeThread Struts
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to have a Paratech team member contact you with more information on the AcmeThread Strut.